Automated cluster installations on Samsung Cloud Platform is available anywhere, without the existing complicated infrastructure work for creating clusters. Support to various open source framework installations also enables easy configuration of big data analytics systems.
For big data analytics, cloud resources can be scaled up or expanded in terms of the number of nodes. Master nodes can also be duplicated when creating a cluster to secure high availability required for enterprise service.
An integrated monitoring dashboard is provided to manage cluster information and status. In addition to various system resource charts, setting version management
and optimization recommendations by service are also offered. Any anomalies in the service are detected with real-time alerts to ensure reliable management.
- Offer Hadoop ecosystem with validated mutual compatibility and grant users server (VM) access
- Initial installations : Monitoring servers, Zookeeper, HDFS, YARN, and HBase
- HDFS, Zookeeper, YARN, Spark, Hive, TEZ, Atlas, Ranger, Livy, Hue, Kerberos, HBase, and Solr
- Installation/Management by Hadoop ecosystem
- Optimal configuration value and version management
- Dashboard for integrated monitoring on system resources
- Alerts on service failure
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help