- Experience diagnosis of digital transformation by value chain in the manufacturing sector.
- Presenting the current level of digital transformation and direction for improvement by diagnosing the level of each value chain.
Samsung SDS Nexplant, driving platform-based manufacturing intelligence
- P&ID-based, intelligent ELM service
- Private BIM Cloud service
- Remote office-site collaboration
- Productivity analytics for equipment
- BIM-based tracking of materials
- Progress monitoring and management with drones
- AR-enabled smart O&M service
- Quality assurance for infrastructure operations
- Monitoring of SOC facility maintenance
- Integrated monitoring system
- Scheduling/dispatching system
- Remote control of factory PCs
- Data management system
- External partnership structure
- Automated design/validation
- Big-data quality/yield analytics
- DL-based vision inspection system
- Engineer collaboration system
- Automatic tool data collection & RC
- Equipment engineering system
- IMS for facility assets
- Optimum layout/flow design
- Optimum in-/outbound control, production facility I/F
- Optimum route search, traffic control
- Transfer routing in process logistics
- Integrated monitoring, metrics management
- Transfer error analysis, failure management/actions
- Predictive tool maintenance
- Monitoring & remote control of HVAC & power facilities
- Realtime monitoring of pumps, chillers and scrubbers
- Detect & fast respond to gas leaks
- Integrated disaster prevention for realtime safety management
- Worker position tracker
- Intelligent CCTV footage analytics
- Provide high-quality operation services enabled by intelligent automation technology
- Develop Intelligent ERP powered by new digital technology such as OCR, RPA, M/L, etc.
- Provides automated demand forecasting and insights by using AI/ML
- Enhances supply chain performance through scenario based planning and incremental planning
- Offers a mobile service that enables real-time visibility throughout the manufacturing, distribution, and sales network
- Data integration, agile-based solution application and customization development
- Best of breed solution implementation service
- Solution-based process automation Service
- EHS management system construction development
- Mobile and AR-based safety inspection system establishment development
- Gas emission monitoring system construction development service
- Environment & safety risk quantification and visualization service
As manufacturing processes and facilities are advanced to produce high-end products, explosive amounts of data are generated. Analyze large amounts of data quickly and optimize operations to implement an intelligent factory
※ Click the configuration offering.
The most optimized automatic facility control can quickly respond to sudden changes of products. Nexplant MES enables users to enhance productivity, reduce the downtime and maintain quality with efficient cost.
SCM will be supported by the customized planning operation by improving demand prediction accuracy based on data analysis and considering the characteristics of clients' business, which helps reduce the lead time for decision making and maximize supply chain operation efficiency.
Digital Marketing service brings together diverse data sets scattered across various channels and systems to enable a 360 analysis of the customer view and manage the customer journey based on buying behavior data fed in across the entire lifecycle, from awareness and purchase to promotion and service.
Services to establish/operate the customized ERP system will be provided depending on the characteristics of business typebased on the long history of ERP experience and best practices of Samsung, global No. 1 company.
This is the next generation's ERP with the combination of intelligent automation technology, which helps maximize work productivity, realize real-time management and immediately respond to market changes.
SDS Enterprise Platform will quicky and digitally transform the manufacturing site based on the hybrid cloud platform that is optimized for corporate work environment, which helps provide a new innovative value to companies.
This is a platform to provide not only collective and predictable analysis but intelligent and prescribing analysis: this integrated AI platform intuitively analyze various data (e.g. real-time, unstructured) and provide the analysis result in a visualized manner.
Brightics IoT optimizes data collection, operation and management system, which connects IoT devices to big data solution and legacy system
Nexledger Universal provides high level of performance and management monitoring functions as well as blockchain technology, which can be widely applied to not only finance but other industry areas as a corporate blockchain platform
Netplat 3D eXcellence can provide a variety of service by freely utilizing heterogenous 3D data, which makes the platform unique in a way to help utilization of 3D data on site.
Hybrid cloud service that is optimized for corporate work environment from consulting for cloud introduction to migration and efficient integrated operation and cloud end-to-end service.
By leveraging the digital platform, business applications can dramatically accelerate adoption. Shortening the development period will speed up new line building and product production.
With the establishment of the facility management system, the company is now able to reduce inventory and purchase cost by optimizing the life cycle of facility and component replacement, improving facility performance, securing visibility of facility components and improving efficiency in component supply.
The company has applied process realignment and a new system throughout the entire manufacturing for 30 factory lines nationwide.
As a result, the company has become able to improve work efficiency, prevent user error and find out/track manufacturing process information.
The company has established a quality analysis platform for the entire company through Brightics AI by securing data regarding quality of process of components, manufacturing, sipping and arrival to the market in order to establish a smart quality management system.
Partners have secured the ground for energy reduction through energy visualization at workplaces, which enables them to have responsible operation of the facilities and systems.
The global standard EHS platform has been established based on new technologies as well as standardization of EHS system work process, which enables the company to respond to Korean and overseas laws and regulations and prevent environment & safety accidents.
There is an increasing demand for integrated and flexible management of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for global expansion. To accommodate these customer needs, Samsung SDS transitioned the MES to the public cloud for the reliability, processing speed and performance at a similar level as on-premise environments.
By applying Brity RPA solution to all processes, including manufacturing, development, sales, and quality assurance, the efficiency of repetitive tasks and routine monitoring and reporting processes can be greatly enhanced.
The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) needed to expand in global production more flexibly and actively. Samsung SDS applied cloud-based architecture and platform(PaaS)-based standard development/operation environments to reduce IT cost and reinforce manufacturing stability.
Samsung Electronics Austria forecasts demand with Brightics AI to avoid overstocking and wasting money in logistics, maximizing sales opportunities.
in 2021 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms, Gartner
MarketScape Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) Vision AI Software Platform 2021 Vendor Assessment, IDC
in The Forrester Wave™: Industrial IoT Software Platforms, Q3 2021, Forrester
Various services will be provided by freely utilizing 3D data from different devices. Users can realize innovation in work environments.
Product design and verification can be completed more swiftly through the auto-implementation of CAE and simulation analytics. As products become more complicated and processes more refined, such requirements can be dealt with through automation/optimization based on data while accelerating the production speed.
The most optimized automatic equipment control enables to quickly respond to sudden changes of products. While enhancing productivity and reducing downtime, the quality can be maintained at efficient costs.
The optimized management will be available throughout the entire life cycle of asset from purchaing factory equipment to operation, maintenance and discharging. By linking information real time and accurately analyzing the information, users can secure the predictability of the process and the transparency in the status of asset.
This is the most optimized solution that manages PCs on site in an integrated manner by controlling unauthorized software, blocking security threats, and deploying the central control of work systems.
Are you concerned about IT strategies that can support corporate innovation and growth? Enjoy the total ERP services from the establishment of IT strategies based on the most recent technologies related to the management strategies to the innovation of work process, system establishment and system operation. Korea's most professional ERP consulting experts will provide the customized ERP services that are in line with the global trend based on the accumulated experience and knowledge asset for over 20 years.
Take advantage of a quick and simple big data analytics solution to find business insights from data scattered throughout your enterprise.
Brightics IoT will enhance the utilization value of data by collecting, processing and managing data while connecting IoT devices with the big data analytics solution and the legacy system.
From private cloud, public cloud, to on-premises environment, we provide the optimal IT environment according to the business characteristics of customers.
Get the most out of the cloud by leveraging certified computing resources tailored to your industry specific needs.
As one of the core foundation of corporate digital competitiveness, the cloud application is not an option but a must these days. The application is being further expanding.
Whether you’re looking for a specific business solution or just need some questions answered, we’re here to help
SDS.com 무료체험에서 서비스를 체험 및 구매
하실 수 있습니다. PC에서 다양한 서비스를
대시보드를 통해 체험한 서비스를
한눈에 확인 할 수 있습니다.
여러번 가입할 필요 없이 Single Sign
On 으로 다양한 솔루션을 이용해보세요.
클라우드 환경에서 Quick Setup 만으
로 DT 기술을 체험해 보세요.
사용중인 솔루션과 함께하면 효과적인
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In a report called The Forrester Wave™: Industrial Internet-of-Things Software Platforms, Q3 2021, Forrester identified the 8 most significant IIoT software platform providers after a thorough evaluation of each vendor across 35 criteria grouped into three categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. Samsung SDS has been named a contender for its Brightics IoT platform.
- The Forrester Wave report states: "The platform supports key industrial IoT software platform functions, including a broad set of wide-area (e.g., 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G) and short-range wireless (e.g., BLE, Wi-Fi, and Zigbee) connectivity options that are among the most comprehensive in this Forrester Wave."
- The Forrester report also notes: "The Brightics IoT platform is particularly relevant in key industry segments such as manufacturing, construction, building, and logistics."