Recruitment innovation through online-based non-face-to-face testing in the era of untact
"In the era of untact derived from COVID-19, Samsung conducted a new online hiring test in large scale, which is for the first time as a Korean company. The system was stable and the test was successfully conducted. (E-daily, May 31, 2020)"Global Samsung Aptitude Test, Samsung Group
To prevent COVID-19, the Global Samsung Aptitude Test (GSAT) was conducted based on online/untact manner while maintaining the required security level and preventing any unjust actions
- Supervisor: Each supervisor can check the video that show multiple test takers real time.
- Test taker: By using mobile, test taker can send the video that he/she is in real time.
- Reduce cost for resources and time compared to the offline test (* Possible to prevent any unjust behavior through AI video analysis)
- Prevent risks of COVID-19 and improve efficiency such as convenience for test taker
(* Possible to have 1:1 conversation with supervisor while other test takers can’t listen)
- One supervisor for every 9 test takers will check the mobile video through Brity Meeting real time in order to pervent any unjust behavior
- Test taker
- Get access to Brity Meeting on the mobile device and send the video that includes his/her face and hands.
- GSAT Operator
- Find out and respond to supervisor's/test takers' request remotely but quickly and accurately through Brity Messenger
- Operate infrastructure
- No need to share to recorded file of the application : test takers can safely upload his/her file on the cloud server to wrap up the test
- Reduce cost for company and test takers
- Social costs including resources/cost/time reduce compared to traditional offline test
- Prevent risk of COVID-19 and increase in efficiency in terms of test takers' convenience
- Non-face-to-face recruitment culture innovation
- In the era of untact derived from COVID-19, Samsung conducted new online hiring test in large scale, which is for the first time for Korean companies. The system was stable and the test was successfully conducted. From E-adily, May 31, 2020
- The new test of Samsung is believed to suggest a new direction of the untact employment test. It wouldn't be possible without Samsung SDS' recent video conference solution. From Yeonhap News, May 31, 2020